- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde Career College is a private Institution that has been granted approval to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). The Institution’s approval to operate as a private postsecondary Institution in the State of California is based on provisions of the California Private Postsecondary Education Act (CPPEA) of 2009 (California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8), which is effective January 1, 2010. The BPPE website may be accessed at http://www.bppe.ca.gov/.
- Approved by the State of California Vocational Rehabilitation Department.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
- Designated for referrals by city, county and state workforce, retraining, rehabilitation and vocational guidance agencies.
- Approved by the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) as a national certified proctor site.
- Approved for Workforce Investment Act, Title I Training Funds.
Dental Hygiene Program
The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is:http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
The Neurodiagnostic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113thStreet N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350;www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoA-NDT), 1449 Hill Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588; 978-338-6300;www.coa-ndt.org.
Polysomnographic Technology Program
The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113thStreet N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350;www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Polysomnographic Technologist Education (CoA PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; 252-626-3238;www.coapsg.org.
Respiratory Therapy Program
The Respiratory Therapy program (#200498) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care;www.coarc.com.
The Surgical Technology program is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 - 113th St N, #7709 Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350;www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262;www.arcstsa.org.
Vocational Nursing Program
The Vocational Nursing program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; 916-263-7800. Approved by the Board of Registered Nursing as a continuing education provider.